 Trains / 25879
Re: It's here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Samarth Moray wrote: ...snip...

...snip...

   Well, it’s been 5 months, and in the end, I got tired of trying to make a gearbox for this thing. The more I tried, the more frustruated I became, and as many over here have said, “If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it.”
So I let go off the gearbox idea for now-- Maybe when my skillz are more like teh ~ROSCO, I’ll give it another shot. Till then, enjoy the rest.

Legoswami

Hello Samarth,

Thank you for this very nice model. I also have few questions to understand how you made it. I can see a 9V technic motor on the picture I left from your previous message (nice snot btw), where does the 9V comes from? Do you pick it up from the rails? Or is there a battery hidden somewhere in the loco? But where :) ? What where your problems to connect the “engine” to the wheels?

A lot of building tricks in this loco, please explain some to help us. Perhaps build a .ldr file... bye, Philippe “frogleap” Label