 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2977

Subject:
It's here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.in, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:33:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Deeplinks:

Full Gallery, post-mod:

Well, it’s been 5 months, and in the end, I got tired of trying to make a gearbox for this thing. The more I tried, the more frustruated I became, and as many over here have said, “If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it.”
So I let go off the gearbox idea for now-- Maybe when my skillz are more like teh ~ROSCO, I’ll give it another shot. Till then, enjoy the rest.

Legoswami

Re: It's here.
Well, it's been 5 months, and in the end, I got tired of trying to make a
gearbox for this thing. The more I tried, the more frustruated I became, and
as many over here have said, "If you're not enjoying it, don't do it."  ¬So I
let go off the gearbox idea for now-- Maybe when my skillz are more like teh
~ROSCO, I'll give it another shot. Till then, enjoy the rest.

Legoswami

Sweet work Swami! Looking very good and a nice new train base idea. Glad you've
got over your builders block in such fine fashion.

Now if only you could compress it into six-wide it would be even better ;)

Tim

PS. S-lit

Re: It's here.