 Ambassadors / 46
Re: Is this group in the right place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:28:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

   Laugh yourself into apoplexy. Even though I’m no longer an Ambassador, I’m pleased with having been part of the program. I feel that my participation, however small, helped in some way to improve TLG’s response to AFOL concerns.

I’m sure the ambassadors do do a lot of work. From this non-ambassador’s perspective though, it all seems to go on behind the scenes.

   And I hope to see the program continue to grow and improve.

I can only assure you that I do too. Improvement is one thing it certainly has a lot of potential for.

   You can continue to denigrate the ongoing time-consuming work done by dedicated AFOLs, but it won’t earn you much respect.

Denigrate? Hardly. I only wish to see the program live up to it’s promises. Is the occasional update as to what the ambassadors are up to too much to ask? Surely that’s possible without breaching the NDA. Frankly, I’m getting weary of only hearing from the ambassadors when they want to pump us for what we think we’d like to buy.

Don’t get me wrong: I have nothing against marketing tools. They’re essential for any company with something to sell. Just call it what it is, or give us some evidence to support the claim that it is something more.

Allister