 Administrative / General / 13777
Re: Is this group in the right place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:54:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:

   Ben, About about your last sentence... one of the things the first two or three cycles of Ambassadors discussed was how to be a two-way conduit between TLG and the community, but it sounds like that’s changed to be more one way: info goes into the Ambassadors from the community, and comes out of LEGO from Steve/Jan. Is that an accurate assessment?

Kelly

It seems to me it’s always been a one way street. OK, there’s been a couple of ‘exclusive’ announcements, about 12 hours before the official announcement. Not exactly exclusive. As far as I can see, nothing’s changed since this post. All we’ve heard from the ambassadors since then has been more polling. Any further assurances that the ambassador program is anything but a marketing exercise will be met with howls of derisive laughter.

Allister