 Administrative / General / 13772
Re: Is this group in the right place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   I’m just wondering if this group should be under the lugnet.lego hierarchy, as the ambassador program is run by TLC?

FUT: .admin.general

ROSCO

The Ambassadors are not employees of the LEGO Company. I think it would be better not to have our announcements in the company area of lugnet. Most Ambassador threads will be discussion topics and polls to gather fan feedback for LEGO. I expect that LEGO Company announcements will be made by Steve Witt and Jan Beyer and not the Ambassadors. We would like to be the voice of fans to LEGO and not the other way around.

Ben Ellermann

LEGO Ambassador