 Ambassadors / 102

Subject:
Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:02:27 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Based on questions posed in this newsgroup and elsewhere, here are a few questions for you - the LEGO Community:
  • What do you think the LEGO Ambassador program is about?

  • What should the LEGO Ambassador program be about?
This is a chance for you to share your insight on what you think we do, and what you think this program should be. Also, what exactly would you like to see from your current Ambassadors? Please be specific, and candid.

We appreciate your comments, and look forward to hearing them.

Thank you,
“Big Daddy” Nelson

Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program