 Ambassadors / 110
Re: Your Thoughts on the LEGO Ambassadors Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

  • What do you think the LEGO Ambassador program is about?

Personally, I think it is about TLG making more money and trying to quiet the masses (the few outspoken actually) of AFOLs who dislike change.

  • What should the LEGO Ambassador program be about?

Based on hours and hours (hahaha) of detailed research of several AFOLs Jlug posts, I have compiled the following things it should be about:

° T-shirts

° Free Lego

° Bringing back old grey

° Saving 9V trains

° Bringing back Classic Space (or replacing with SPACE CITY!)

° Returning to a Complete (1960’s era) Window System (CWS)

° No blue axle pins