 Adventurers / 2350
Re: Boss's Bentley - A Rum Runners Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 17:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Elroy Davis wrote:
   About a year ago I started an Adventurer’s sub-theme that I called the Rum Runners. The first set was Midnight Moonshine, a pickup truck and whiskey still for the Runners. The second set, Copper’s Callbox, was for the Lawmen.

Last night, I finished a third set, Boss’s Bentley.

Brickshelf Gallery

The car is the Crime Boss’s personal mode of transportation. It is based on the image of a 1930’s Bentley found on this page about W.O. Bentley.

I don’t think Bentleys of the era carried a trunk on the back like I’ve done, so I may switch that out if I get any dark green parts that are appropriate. The Boss seems happy with it though, and in the end that’s all that matters.

Comments welcome,

-Elroy

Cool little set.. ops, MOC :)

This and the others two, has everything to be a LEGO theme.

Please, more!

LBaixinho