 Adventurers / 2362
Re: Boss's Bentley - A Rum Runners Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 13:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Very cool series indeed. This last car looks awesome, nice and tight design, with an overall pleasing shape and just lovely in green.

Thanks! The idea came about when I found a couple of the roof pieces in tan. I thought the tan would go nicely with the dark green. I then started poking around the ‘net for inspiration, and came across the black and green Bentley. I stuck with the tan roof till the very end. Just before I took photos, I decided to try the black to see how it would look. I decided the black roof fit the crime boss better than the tan.

   Heck, I can even picture an old boarded up warehouse hiding the stills during the height of prohibition...

I started working on a warehouse last year, but then got sidetracked by other projects. I may have to dredge up the building ideas again.

-Elroy