 Adventurers / 2363
Re: Boss's Bentley - A Rum Runners Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 13:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Larson wrote:
   Wow! These are very creative and inspiring. I love the whole line. The vehicles and sets are great construction, but you have a knack for capturing the atmosphere of the rum-runners with the addition of excellent custom figs! I really enjoy your work. Thank you for sharing!

--Mark

Thanks for the comments. The minifigs are probably the most fun to build. I keep imagining how they’d all interact with each other. Giving each MOC a set of characters also helps bring more life to the build.

-Elroy