 Adventurers / 2351
2350  |  2352
Subject:
The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 11:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

foto=link

The site:

The horse:

Professor Kilroy:

His assistent:

More picture you will find here after moderation.

Regards, Barbara