 Adventurers / 2351
Subject:
The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 11:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

foto=link

The site:

The horse:

Professor Kilroy:

His assistent:

More picture you will find here after moderation.

Regards, Barbara

Re: The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 11:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

foto=link

The site:

The horse:

Professor Kilroy:

His assistent:

More picture you will find here after moderation.

Regards, Barbara

Cute little MOC! Congrats!

Now I’m curious about the Kilroy institute :)

What part is the girl using to clean the bones?

LBaixinho

Re: The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
In lugnet.adventurers, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

Regards, Barbara

This is very cool. Excellent use of the new skeletal horse. My favorite part is actually the use of the printed tiles for the Professor’s table though. Well done!

-Elroy

Re: The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.adventurers
   What part is the girl using to clean the bones?

It’s a Fabuland paint brush. You can find it here.

Regards, Barbara

Re: The spectacular found of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer
In lugnet.adventurers, Barbara Werth wrote:
   Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emporer. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

foto=link

The site:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/McBricker/Excavation/01excavation.jpg

The horse:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/McBricker/Excavation/03excavation.jpg

Professor Kilroy:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/McBricker/Excavation/06excavation.jpg

His assistent:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/McBricker/Excavation/05excavation.jpg

More picture you will find here after moderation.

Regards, Barbara

Another excellent MOC, Barbara. I’m slowly building a mental collection of things to steal from you ;)

Tim