 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3945
3944  |  3946
Subject:
The spectacular find of the favorite horse of a Roman emperor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 12:25:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Rome (baw) - Professor Kilroy and his team detected the grave of the favorite horse of a Roman emperor. Rumor has it, that it could be the long missed grave of Augustus’ horse. A lot of coins, armory and glass art will show in which period the horse was burried. The founds will brought to Kilroy institute. First results will be expected in some weeks. The exitement among the experts is high. For now Kilroy and his assistant are busy to excavate the horse’s body. Our reporter Barbara Werth was allowed to take some pictures.

foto=link

The site:

The horse:

Professor Kilroy:

His assistent:

More picture you will find here after moderation.

Regards, Barbara

P.S.: I posted this one agoin, ‘cause the English in the first posting was quite amberrassing.