 Adventurers / 2032
Re: .adventurers needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Stephen Bishop wrote:

   Information and links to Subthemes:

Not exactly sure what you are looking for with this one, though I am intrigued

Hi Steve

Thanks for the link. Regarding the subtheme section: well, if you look at .space you’ll find a page of .space factions and this is the kind of thing “I” think might be interesting for the .adventurers out there. In creating subthemes we might generate more use of the newsgroup and generally increase the level of interest in LEGO Adventurers. Who knows, maybe the LEGO Co. will be encouraged to release more of this line?

Chris

P.S. Roll Call may end up being just a part of the MOC Galleries section.