 Adventurers / 2013
    .adventurers needs your help! —Chris Paton
   Hi Adventurers! I need your help. As you can see I am trying to make this page a little more organised and a lot more interesting, and to do that I need a little help. Here's what I am looking for: Links to Brickshelf Galleries: I can find lots of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Elroy Davis
     (...) Chris, You can add a link to my Snake Oil Salesman MOC if you want. The original thread is here (URL). You can also add my name to the role call if you'd like. I really need to build a few more Adventurers oriented MOCS. -Elroy (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

         Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Chris Paton
     (...) Thanks Elroy. I remember your Snake Oil Salesman - brilliant MOC! I'll start uploading your details over the weekend. Chris (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Luis Baixinho
     (...) Hi adventurers The links to my brickshelf pages with adventurers material Generic: (URL) Display on my wife's toy store: (URL) (My new adventurers universe): (URL) the "Extra and Alternative Inspiration" section you can put other links like (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Chris Paton
     Thanks Luis. I have made a link to one of your Brickshelf Galleries and I am working on the Roll Call and Subtheme stuff. It could take a while but I have your information now, thanks. Oh, and I have often looked at your Hanger MOCs for inspiration! (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Stephen Bishop
   (...) Here is my Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) It contains my Adventures of Johnny Thunder series, of which there will hopefully soon (think Thanksgiving weekend) be a new addition. My Brickshelf ID (and on most other forums I frequent) is Athos (...) (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: .adventurers needs your help! —Chris Paton
   (...) Hi Steve Thanks for the link. Regarding the subtheme section: well, if you look at .space you'll find a page of .space factions and this is the kind of thing "I" think might be interesting for the .adventurers out there. In creating subthemes (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)