 Adventurers / 2013
2012  |  2014
Subject:
.adventurers needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:22:58 GMT

Hi Adventurers!

I need your help. As you can see I am trying to make this page a little more organised and a lot more interesting, and to do that I need a little help. Here’s what I am looking for:

Links to Brickshelf Galleries:
I can find lots of links using the search function on Brickshelf, but I can inevitably miss someone and most likely only use the Brickshelf name which can be a little misleading sometimes. If you would like your Brickshelf gallery “linked” please post your name, Brickshelf name and URL here or send me an email: “adventurersSPAM@LESSarchaeologist.com”

Information and links to Subthemes:
Same as above but with more info on your subtheme. I can’t hide the fact that I have been very inspired by the Lugnet .space page (excellent job Mark!) and so to breathe more life in .adventurers I thought we could follow their lead. Subthemes can be an exciting way to develop this theme - bring them on! Stuck for ideas? Start a thread. I can imagine loads of scope for an Adventurers Train/Locomotive Company for example. Adventurers Steamboat Company anyone?

Members names on a roll call:
Again, a bit like .space, we have some usual suspects here, do you want to be known?

If anyone can think of an additional “page(s)” then please come forward with your ideas.

Finally, I will be adding all this new info over time so please don’t expect overnight changes. Thanks. :)

Chris