 Adventurers / 2015
Re: .adventurers needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:55:12 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   Hi Adventurers!

I need your help. As you can see I am trying to make this page a little more organised and a lot more interesting, and to do that I need a little help. Here’s what I am looking for:

Links to Brickshelf Galleries:

Chris,

You can add a link to my Snake Oil Salesman MOC if you want. The original thread is here http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=7502.

You can also add my name to the role call if you’d like. I really need to build a few more Adventurers oriented MOCS.

-Elroy