 Adventurers / 2018
Re: .adventurers needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Elroy Davis wrote:
   You can add a link to my Snake Oil Salesman MOC if you want. The original thread is here http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=7502.

You can also add my name to the role call if you’d like. I really need to build a few more Adventurers oriented MOCS.

-Elroy

Thanks Elroy. I remember your Snake Oil Salesman - brilliant MOC! I’ll start uploading your details over the weekend.

Chris