 Adventurers / 2031
Re: .adventurers needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   Hi Adventurers!

I need your help. Links to Brickshelf Galleries:

Here is my Brickshelf Gallery:

It contains my Adventures of Johnny Thunder series, of which there will hopefully soon (think Thanksgiving weekend) be a new addition. My Brickshelf ID (and on most other forums I frequent) is Athos

   Information and links to Subthemes:

Not exactly sure what you are looking for with this one, though I am intrigued

   Members names on a roll call:

And of course you can put my name on the Roll: Stephen Bishop

Thanks, Steve