 Znap / 111
Re: ZNAP at GR TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 17:32:11 GMT

Greg Vander Mark wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, Larry Pieniazek writes:
That's because I bought over USD 1K of it and TRU restocks based on what
sells... you're welcome. •  Wow, thanks. 1K? that's impressive.
BTW, does anyone know if this stuff is any good?

Gee I hope so :-) Seriously, my kids love it. And I see a lot of possibilities
with it
Like what? How well does it work with other lego parts, and how does it look
when they're mixed?

Jeremiah

Besides the other responses, this information might help:
http://www.lugnet.com/znap/?n=80

/Eric McC/