 Znap / 106
Re: ZNAP as framework (was ZNAP at GR TRU!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:29:00 GMT

Thanks for the report!

I hadn't thought of flexibility as an advantage. Now that you bring it up, it
could be really cool, because it's another fact of life in a big city that will
become exaggerated in the model. Except that instead of a 100-story office
tower making occupants nauseous in a windstorm, it'll be true of my 7-story
apartment building. I own a top floor apartment in one of those (all the better
to survey my neighboring buildings) and it doesn't sway at all.

Actually, the floor panels inside will probably brace the frame against any
swaying...