 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 121
Re: ZNAP at GR TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 17:52:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
BTW, does anyone know if this stuff is any good?

Gee I hope so :-) Seriously, my kids love it. And I see a lot of possibilities
with it

Other than bridges for your choo-choo, have you built any large structures
incorporating ZNAP pieces?  I see there's a message (maybe a thread by now)
about using ZNAP for structural frameworks on buildings, but no positive
conclusion.

I'm wondering if ZNAP has potential for use in creating rigid, load-bearing
frames for large-scale construction, while resulting in a lower overall
cost in comparision to similiar structures built entirely from traditional
LEGO and TECHNIC parts.

Steve