 Year / 2001 / 409
Re: Battlestar Galactica on Mars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:35:20 GMT

Actually, Cassiopeia is a constellation of stars... ;)  It's a good thing
they didn't name any of the characters Zubeneschamali (sp?)

  Actually, so is Centauri... though I suppose that's open to
interpretation. :)

  Alpha Cetauri (a binary star)  +  Proxima Centauri  = trinary system
perhaps?

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

"Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net> wrote in message
Hm.  I hate to spoil your show, but all of the aliens in LoM are named
after stars (which is also where Galactica got those names).

Actually, Cassiopeia is a constellation of stars... ;)  It's a good thing
they didn't name any of the characters Zubeneschamali (sp?)

-Bryan