 Year / 2001 / 423
422  |  424
Subject:
Mars, martians, and mechs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:33:47 GMT

Ah Cool, so that is what it does.  I was trying to discern from the
pictures.  The local TRU didn't have the big set.  I picked up the two • Mechs
& the Tri-Trike or whatever it is called.  I love the mechs.  I'm going to
have to get some more.

And with the way the Martian Bodies are you can make multiple Martians • with
different colors etc, especially since those pieces can be found in older
sets.

  My local TRU doesn't have the base either, but they do have
the excavation crawler. What else does the base have aside
from pneumatic tubes? I mean, I can see from the pics that
there's a small mech, and docking ports for the other two mech
sets. But I'm still not sure if it's worth $90 to me.. Does anyone
know the number of pieces in the set? Man, I wish I could
get these things on sale or something... Maybe I need to wait
til December 26th. :)

  The martian body pieces are in older sets? I mean, I know
the battle droids in the Star Wars line have the same torso
and arms, all in tan, but what about the legs and heads?

--
-Bones-  "Being Optimized for Nocturnal Exploration and Sabotage"
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises