 Year / 2001 / 280
Re: LEGO.COM/mars now running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 02:28:50 GMT

Thomas Main wrote in message ...
I know this is supposed to be fiction, but I think the folks who write this
should do a little more research before posting stories like this for • worldwide
consumption.  The story talks about looking out of a porthole and seeing
millions of stars and planets...not likely.  From what I understand, you
would

Since the whole thing is called "*LIFE* on Mars" and there are cute little
blue aliens running around, I suppose it doesn't matter that none of the
rest of it is accurate either.

Kevin