 Western/Wild West / 699
Re: Got MOCs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:00:09 GMT

In lugnet.western, Dean R. Hennen writes:
In lugnet.western, Benjamin Ellermann writes:
In lugnet.western, Dean R. Hennen writes:
Oh and BTW, here's my Updated Town Part:

The ladies kniting is very clever!

Ben

Hey, thanks very much!

Well, I just want to say that I am working on a white schoolhouse. It'll
probably be finished tomorrow. The pity is, I don't have anymore beige
plates. So, I have to use regular green baseplates. Since this will be part
of my movie, all the wall sections will be removable by taking off bricks
and SNOT plates. I'm sorry if the walls look very "modular" on the finished
product.

Thanks and if any of you have Wild West MOCs, show them on this discussion
thread!

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

Hi all,