 Western/Wild West / 452
  Big Thunder

Hey all, After a few weeks on Backorder, I finally got my orange bricks from the halloween pack. I used the Orange bricks to make rock formations akin to the ones found in the southwest american deserts. I was going for a "Big Thunder Mountain" (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

Very Cool Jon. The use of those orange bricks is a really neat idea. I also looked at the pictures of Puerto-Bonita. Very neat looking city. I have been using your western webpage as a source of insperation as I build my western town. Keep up the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) feel to it, and I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before on brickshelf. George (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

Wow, that's cool. (: Wish I could afford enough orange bricks to do something like that .... I'm still struggling to get enough tan to put my mission together. By the way, I also love that barrel cactus -- so simple, yet it looks great! I would (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.western)

  My Soldiers

Hello All. Finally school is done and I have had time to scan the pictures of my Army onto my website. The pictures were taken at school by the LEGO building area (aka the desk in the corner). You will notice that the Confederates do not have guns. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: My Soldiers

(...) Nate - thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm always interested in checking out other folks' Confederate troops. I especially enjoyed the Battle Pictures - I particularly like the one with the Union soldier taking the fall from the wall of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: My Soldiers

Hey Greg. You see the reason the Confederate Troops had to wait for their weapons is because I am from NY and up here the Union troops come first! :-) Thanks for the comments. Nate (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) Again, great work, man. I wouldn't have thought to use orange for mesa's... that's sheer genuis.... Wile E. Coyote Super Genius type genius even. Which I must kick myself for.. I mean I've watched Wile E. Coyote chase Road Runner around in the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) shoot out a bunch of awesome models in a short span, then I remember their name and start noticing it everywhere and can't stop admiring and oohing and aahing at their stuff. I can tell you're going to be one of those people... I checked out (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) Hey Shiri, Your comment about the telescope caught my interest! I think what you saw was meant to be a cannon! I believe (I could be wrong) that he was creating a smaller cannon that mounts off the railing of the ship! I did the same thing on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) I'm hoping that after my membership goes through, I'll be able to put up my own page! Ive lurked around here for about a year and a half, so I figured I should start paying for it! (...) What are some good tattered minifig clothes? That new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) Hmm, Lets see this will be a difficult one. I like the challenge though. I will have to do some research on the architecture of the day before I try anything. Maybe I can combine my encampment and the city together. And you are right about (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Count for the Day

As of June 11 2001 I have 46 Union Soldiers and 44 Confederare Soldiers. Half way to Company strength. How many more RR sets can I buy... More later. Nate (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Count for the Day

(...) I'll be stoked to see what you come up with when you are finished! I can't imagine how cool it will be to see that many troops in one spot! Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) western creations. Hopefully I will start finding time to do some creating again (after getting promoted at work I don't have the time I once did). One question for you what type of camera are you using. I am looking to get another camera. If (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Big Thunder

(...) J.W. (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)