 Western/Wild West / 351
Re: My New Wild West Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:19:54 GMT

jon Furman wrote:

There have been some browsers that have had difficulty viewing the pages,
are you using netscape?  Try refreshing your browser after the page loads,
it should work.  Jon
http://stickybrix.50megs.com/index.html

Iz there some addon or something necessary to view your pages? When I go
to the photo page, it downloads furiously, and then displays a blank
page.

I've tried several versions of Netscape on several platforms. I did
manage to view it from MSIE though.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com