 Western/Wild West / 339
Re: My New Wild West Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
Hello everyone,
Well, I'd like to annouce the grand opening of my meager entry into the world
of lego websites :StickyBrix.  The Url is http://stickybrix.50megs.com .  It
is incomplete (Links page is not finished) but the photos are up.  They
showcase my own creations and modifications.  Pictures of the train, and the
Native americans are coming soon, but I hope you enjoy.  The prospector is not
my own creation , but an idea "borrowed" from a member who I can't remember,
If it's yours, let me know, and I'll post credit at my site.  Jon

http://stickybrix.50megs.com/index.html

In all seriousness your site looks good. I like the pictures on page 2 of the
cows and of the ranch house. The details in the town and the people are nice.
The links are all messed up however.  All of the pictures are hot linked to
somewhere else.  Your favorite links page does need work as you know.

BEN GATRELLE
(a castle and space fan)