 Western/Wild West / 347
Re: My New Wild West Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:33:04 GMT

There have been some browsers that have had difficulty viewing the pages,
are you using netscape?  Try refreshing your browser after the page loads,
it should work.  Jon
http://stickybrix.50megs.com/index.html

Iz there some addon or something necessary to view your pages? When I go
to the photo page, it downloads furiously, and then displays a blank
page.