 Western/Wild West / 336
335  |  337
Subject:
My New Wild West Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:34:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone,
Well, I'd like to annouce the grand opening of my meager entry into the world
of lego websites :StickyBrix.  The Url is http://stickybrix.50megs.com .  It
is incomplete (Links page is not finished) but the photos are up.  They
showcase my own creations and modifications.  Pictures of the train, and the
Native americans are coming soon, but I hope you enjoy.  The prospector is not
my own creation , but an idea "borrowed" from a member who I can't remember,
If it's yours, let me know, and I'll post credit at my site.  Jon

http://stickybrix.50megs.com/index.html