 Western/Wild West / 342
Re: My New Wild West Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
Hello everyone,
Well, I'd like to annouce the grand opening of my meager entry into the world
of lego websites :StickyBrix.  The Url is http://stickybrix.50megs.com .  It
is incomplete (Links page is not finished) but the photos are up.  They
showcase my own creations and modifications.  Pictures of the train, and the
Native americans are coming soon, but I hope you enjoy.  The prospector is not
my own creation , but an idea "borrowed" from a member who I can't remember,
If it's yours, let me know, and I'll post credit at my site.  Jon

http://stickybrix.50megs.com/index.html

Very cool, Jon!

I love the additions to Fort Legoredo. The kitchen stove is excellent. :)
I also like the bar - the foot rail is a nice touch.
I made my renditions of the Earp brothers and Doc Holiday recently - with my
own double barrelled shotgun as your Sheriff appears to have in one of the
first pics. Nice!

WW is one of those themes I always wanted as a kid, then got as an adult, and
now..well.. it's taken a back seat to space and castle for the moment but I
will eventually work back around to getting into it. So many ideas, so little
time!

Joel