 Western/Wild West / 234
  wild west creations

i have few pics of my wild west creations posted on brickshelf saloon and bordello (somewhat racy) (URL) (good use for cowboy keychains) (URL) a nicer presentation you can view them on my web site (URL) avi movie (best viewed with internet explorer) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.western) !

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Only on the internet would someone have a picture of a lego mini figure soldier with a girl bent over in front of him. To each his own, but don't you think a lego page that has a lot of kid traffic is not the place to post this, John. What you (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

Hmm... Very Gingerly I would suppose. I would say points for creativity, but I agree that it is not something I would post for the general public. But on a better note, I'm mostly a castle builder, but I checked my western collection lately and and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I had an idea just recently to make Legorado historically accurate, starting with the original fort. I got as far as the first floor of the barracks before running out of log bricks. I wish I had "a few" forts to pull from. What needs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

You got one up on me, I wouldn't know where to begin to define "historically accurate." I wanted to focus on a town more, and the reason being is that a good town is theme interchangeable. I figured I could get at least 3 or 4 good houses out of one (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I am trying to combine the log walls with the stone walls from the ninja sets to make a coastal fort. I have made like six differt results but I have just not been real happy with the results. Maybe the seventh time is the charm. I am hoping (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

, but I checked my western collection lately and and searching for ideas of what to do with 300+ blue coat soldiers. How about sending them my way? 8) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

Sort of like a coastal fortress? like Vicksburg? - Joe (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Most defenately a coastal fort. I have Fort Pickens here for reference. When I am finished I know that it will not be historical at all. But I am just trying to capture the time period and use some creativeness to make it look interesting. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I was actually thinking of trying form a Rebel Army, but the cost of buying a whole lot of Rock Raiders people packs and the new Dino Adventurers Research Gliders might not be really cost effective. I am looking to sell or trade someof the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Another good casemate fort to pull info from would the Ft Monroe in Virginia. The pictures between Ft Pickens and Ft Monroe are suprisingly similar, but there are enough difference to allow variety if you so choose. Are you planning a port (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Not sure if I will put a port with the fort yet. For now I would say no. I am thinking of doing that with the nearby town. I will have to check out Ft Monroe. Still right now I need more stone walls to go any further. (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Oh yes... Dear Lego, Please spin off an American Civil War theme from the Western them. Be sure to include a minifig pack with the rebels carrying their flag. That way I could get a bunch of flags to hang in my redneck minifigs' front yards. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I'm not sure if this post was in jest or a serious sarcastic remark. I hope it was a light hearted joke. Some of us still put stock by our southern roots. To some, redneck is a term of pride, that while it is great to chuckle at some of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: wild west creations

I'm thinking maybe I came off a little too strong to begin with. And Lord knows I don't want to be the one to stop fun from being fun! So, In the interest of getting everyone back happy with one another, my redneckin and hillbilly country folk (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) You can always make your own. Feel free to check out my homemade confederates. (URL) the time I am finished I will have an army for both the north and the south. Thanks David Little (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) confederates. (...) south. (...) would be that steady. Maybe I'll attempt and find out. Let me ask this, other than the tents that came in the Adventurer sets, any other ideas for tents for a camp situation? -Joe US Marines- The World is My (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Not really anything else to use other than the canopy from weapons wagon. That is unless you got some really thin fabric and made a homemade one (I have heard of people doing that to make capes for their figs). I had thought about getting some (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) than normal ships, but I haven't got around to picking material yet. Maybe a little starch will make them stiff enough or so. Have to see. - Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

My thoughts exactly. I thought about doing the same for some sails for larger (...) If you try it let me know how it turns out. I have thought of getting fabric for capes and such and I am positive I remember somebody saying they have done it. If (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

There better be some fried catfish and cornbread or I ain't comin. And somethin's gotta have gravy on it. ~Mark (...) and (...) but (...) we'll (...) type (...) bread, (...) sing "If (...) not be (...) know the (...) in (...) thought (...) 'em all, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Lego size cookout ( was Re: wild west creations )

Lol- You bring the catfish and I'm sure we can rustle up some gravy, how's that? You know, this would make a pretty interesting scene! -Joe US Marines- The World is My Playground (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Hi, Just thought I'd interject that Steve Jackson has a page about what he's learned from making sails for his Lego Pirate game. (URL) the Mad Western Pirate (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Thanks I knew that there was info out there on this. I guess that I will have to make a trip down to the fabric store. David (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)