 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 56 (-10)
  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Dave - Funny you should ask =). I remember, when the PNLTC displayed at LEGOLAND last fall, seeing a wonderfully done TGV zooming around the layout. I had been experimenting with bogie articulations and failed miserably, so I asked the designer. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Fine, fine I plead guilty for taking ultra-high-res images with my CD-wrting Sony Mavica and condensing my work down to 640x480! I'm glad you liked my photos =). Since most of the other members got the wide angle and general closeups, I decided to (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

(...) and blue one. (URL) can the owner tell me if it is articulated and how they did the articulation. I have built a train modeled after the TGV. My train can be seen here. (URL) will be updating soon with some new pics. Becase I have changed the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

(...) These photographs are really nice. Congrats to the photographer. Nice layout, composition, color, brightness, contrast, etc. They really compliment the fine layout. Good show. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

(...) Oh yes! Not only is that a great model, but with Americus, GA being the home to Habitat for Humanity, I think that would geographically fit in very nicely with your layouts. :) Still looking at these awesome pics... Ben Roller (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days

Looks like a great show. I really like this model alot: (URL) you don't mind if I "borrow" the idea from you :) jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC to display at upcoming Fullerton Railroad Days

May 4-5, 2002 Fullerton Railroad Days Fullerton Train Station, Fullerton, California, USA Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) Our display has gown in size again! The display area will be 26’x33’, our largest yet! Our layout, with over 325’ (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

(...) We at SCLTC are a pretty independent lot, so solidarity might be stretch. In any event, we did call ourselves an "LTC" which certainly conforms to the norm (I met an excited guy at NAB last week from Raleigh who was disappointed to find that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

(...) All I am saying is that I would expect the site content, and the site design, to be copyrighted by the club rather than the individual who did the work. (you presumably were acting on behalf of the club, and not for pay) I'm a big fan of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

To answer your first question: I'll probably find a more suitable location to write what I needed to say; you're right, it is a bit obtrusive at the bottom there. I couldn't fit "site design" and so trimmed it down to "site" which is what I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact