 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 52
Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 01:58:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, James Trobaugh writes:
I really like this model alot:
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout.htm?69

Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" the idea from you :)

Oh yes!  Not only is that a great model, but with Americus, GA being the
home to Habitat for Humanity, I think that would geographically fit in very
nicely with your layouts. :)

Still looking at these awesome pics...
Ben Roller