 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 58
Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 10:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
The SCLTC just finished a weekend show at the Fullerton train station in
Fullerton, Ca. Enjoy!

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout.htm

Wow. Great layout, lots of eye candy, amazing amount of detail. The house
under construction was great but I think my fave part is the elevated railway.

Did you only bring one of your skyscrapers from the LV convention? I did not
see the red one.

Thanks for sharing.