 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 54
Re: Pictures of the SCLTC at the Fullerton Railroad Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 05:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
The SCLTC just finished a weekend show at the Fullerton train station in
Fullerton, Ca. Enjoy!

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout.htm

Who is the owner of the high speed train in back of this pic? Its the black
and blue one.
http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout.htm?80

And can the owner tell me if it is articulated and how they did the
articulation. I have built a train modeled after the TGV. My train can be
seen here.

I will be updating soon with some new pics. Becase I have changed the black
sides to blue.

Dave