 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 21 (-20)
  Re: SCLTC News

(...) Awesome Robert, I will definately make an effort to be there. Is there a cost to get in, and if so how much? I think Lugola should definately try to organize to support you guys as much as possible. Any ideas? (How about Bryce making a mech (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: BricksWest

I just got back from the Lego at Disney (they said that they should have the new Star Wars Lego on Monday) and they have Watto's Junk Yard for $25.00 and Mos Espa Podrace for $30.00. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: hs_sounddj (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Brickswest

I would imagine that there would be some sort of discounted price for |exhibitors and I agree with Paul on the chaperone issue, it has to be put in |there so that parents won't drop off their kids and leave. I have a season |pass and I am a little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  October meeting update (minor)

Hi- I included a gate code in the driving directions to our home in Irvine. That code is out of date. If you would like the correct one, please request it via email and I will send it (I'm posting this message to LUGNET so my homeowners association (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Saturday Meeting Info

(...) <snipped> (...) Speaking of, any word of others joining up, esp. LUGOLA's? Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Saturday Meeting Info

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ted Michon writes: My daughter and I will be attending. I'm bringing a new passenger train, warehouse, and (hopefully) a factory I just finished. Robert Powell (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Saturday Meeting Info

SCLTC Members and All Interested LEGO Train Builders- We are looking forward to hosting the October 13 Southern California LEGO Train Club (SCLTC) meeting at our home in Irvine, CA. As always, all SCLTC members and all LEGO fans (and employees) are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Tee Shirts and Ideas

Hey All, I made a proposal with the Michon's to help me out with the tee shirts. When we meet on Saturday, we could make the shirts then for all who are interested. I will provide the computer, printer, and print suplies and Michon's the iron and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Are we on for an October Meet?

(...) The directions they gave for the last LUGOLA meeting can be found at: (URL) you need better directions from Riverside, you should try contacting Ted or Susan (ted@michon.com & susan@michon.com). John (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Are we on for an October Meet?

(...) No prob. Today being Friday, I'm off to Union Sation! Will try to send out photos this evening from home(about 3 small ones, 640x480). Adrian (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Are we on for an October Meet?

(...) I think the time was 11am. I have to work later that day so it's good for me. I do need direction Paul (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Are we on for an October Meet?

(...) Adrian, It looks like we're still on for October 13th at the Michon's, unless something has come up that I don't know about. I don't know if a time has benn set, but the date and location are still firm. John (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Are we on for an October Meet?

I got a message from John the other day, sent me some cool stuff. Anyhow, I sent him a reply asking if we are going to have a meet this month? Most of my weekends are free this month, NOT all. Saturday the 19th is out, have to take a test the CSU (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  SCLTC meeting address and directions

Hello Everyone, The address for this Saturdays meeting is: 5939 Darwin Ct Suite 101 Carlsbad, Ca 92008 Directions: Take Interstate 5 to Cannon Rd. and head east. Cannon ends and turns into Faraday. Follow Faraday to College Blvd. Turn right and go (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  I CAN POST AGAIN!

Hey Guys, It has without doubt been quite tough the last day or so. The only good news I can bring out is I can post on LUGNET again (not easy after an ISP change and the disaster along the east coast). About this Sat. meeting: I did make a few CD's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Next Meeting on September 15th

Hello All, I am proposing we have the next SCLTC meeting in Carlsbad at my office for the following reasons. 1.The Michons (who have joined up!) will be at LL on Saturday and will able to attend easily. 2. It's kind of centrally located to everyone. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  One of life's little annoyances

Well, that time on line we all love to hate, changing of the e-mail address. Around mid September, I'll be getting off the cable system and back to dial up for home service, AT&T will be the server. School is a different thing, I will be using the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Alright!

This is EXCELLENT! Our long wait is over! The GATS sounds like a good start to me. I got a look at the new web design in the works and thought it was great. Adrian BTW, I made an interesting call to SAH this week. If you have a backorder placed (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Alright!

Now that we have a news group, whens the next meeting to discuss GATS? Robert (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact