 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 12
Re: Are we on for an October Meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:04:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, John Gramley writes:
In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Adrian Egli writes:
<snipped>
Adrian,

It looks like we're still on for October 13th at the Michon's, unless
something has come up that I don't know about.  I don't know if a time has
benn set, but the date and location are still firm.

John

No prob.  Today being Friday, I'm off to Union Sation!  Will try to send out
photos this evening from home(about 3 small ones, 640x480).

Adrian