 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Are we on for an October Meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 23:24:12 GMT

I got a message from John the other day, sent me some cool stuff.  Anyhow, I
sent him a reply asking if we are going to have a meet this month?  Most of
my weekends are free this month, NOT all.  Saturday the 19th is out, have to
take a test the CSU systems requires of upper division undergrads, no
biggie.  The remaining Saturdays of October do not present a problem (I hope).

To pass on:  Second weekend of November, Veteran's Day, that's a four day
weekend for me, 8th through 11th off! It could serve as a table construction
date, something to consider.

On my first weekend on campus, I did have the opportunity to visit the L.A.
County Fair and tour the garden railway.  My digital was with me and I have
some photos.  I've begun making trips home, Union Station to Oceanside
Transit Station in the afternoons via Metrolink (for weekends only).  I
arrive about an hour before the train departs so I'll start taking some
photos this Friday.

See Ya,  Adrian Egli