 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
Saturday Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:22:14 GMT

SCLTC Members and All Interested LEGO Train Builders-

We are looking forward to hosting the October 13 Southern California LEGO
Train Club (SCLTC) meeting at our home in Irvine, CA. As always, all SCLTC
members and all LEGO fans (and employees) are welcome.

Date and Time

Saturday, October 13, 2001 at 11:00. You are welcome to arrive earlier if
you have things to set up.

Place

Our home is located at 4 Redonda, Irvine, CA 92620.

If you are coming from the north, aim for the intersection of I5 and CA 55
in Santa Ana and take I5 south toward Irvine. Exit in Irvine on Culver
Boulevard, turning left on Culver (going under the freeway). Proceed to
Irvine Boulevard and turn right (at a traffic light). Take the first left
onto Yale. (skip the next paragraph)

If you are coming from the south, aim for I5 north of the junction with
I405. Take I5 north toward Irvine. Exit in Irvine on Jeffrey, turning right
onto Jeffrey. Proceed to Irvine Boulevard and turn left (at a traffic
light). Take the first right onto Yale.

Either way, once you are on Yale proceed to the second 4-way stop sign
intersection and turn right onto Hicks Canyon Boulevard. Proceed a few
hundred yards and turn left into housing development Canyon Creek. The gate
entry code is 7536 (or you can look us up on the display and phone in).
Going through the gate, turn left, turn right, and we are the second house
on the right (about 100 yards from the gate).

Food

We will be serving lunch (pizza and soda).

Your Hosts

David Michon (11)
david@michon.com

Thomas Michon (14)
thomas@michon.com

Susan Michon
susan@michon.com

Ted Michon
ted@michon.com

All of us
714 731-6060

Please call or email if you have a comments, suggestions, or questions.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

-Ted

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/x-vcard;