 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 17
Re: Saturday Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ted Michon writes:
SCLTC Members and All Interested LEGO Train Builders-

<snipped>

We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

-Ted

Speaking of, any word of others joining up, esp. LUGOLA's?

Adrian Egli