 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
October meeting update (minor)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:40:55 GMT

Hi-

I included a gate code in the driving directions to our home in Irvine. That
code is out of date. If you would like the correct one, please request it
via email and I will send it (I'm posting this message to LUGNET so my
homeowners association would not be pleased if I posted the community access
code on the entire Internet <g>).

-Ted

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: