 Trains / Train Organizations / MSLTC / 4
Re: msltc website update and MOC lift bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:46:27 GMT

We are actually working on an upgrade at the moment.  The site should be
working soon.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Rob
msltc'er

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:
Thanks to Matthew and John for getting our website up to date
(http://www.msltc.org).

Is this still a good URL (I just notices the newsgroup now exists)? When I • go
to that URL, I get a "you don't have permission to view this page" error.

Frank