 Trains / 15033
Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:
Sorry I didn't post this in other groups, but I thought you all would get a
kick out of what I came up with last month.  Somebody would have made one
sooner or later.  I can't be the first.  But here it is...A "Legway":

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/images/Legway.jpg

Cute. Can you get it any more delicate?

Sorry for the poor picture quality.

While your surfing, be sure to check out my train lift bridge on the
Midsouth LTC website:

http://www.msltc.org/februarymeeting.htm

VERY nice bridge. Nice and beefy, doubletracked!... so how do you get the
bridge to align? Stops for bottom travel? Does it use two motors or just
one, shaft connected?