 Trains / 15038
Re: Check this one out and tell me if someone else has done it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 04:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix writes:
Sorry I didn't post this in other groups, but I thought you all would get • a
kick out of what I came up with last month.  Somebody would have made one
sooner or later.  I can't be the first.  But here it is...A "Legway":

http://www.cei.net/~rhendrix/images/Legway.jpg

Cute. Can you get it any more delicate?

Sorry, Lar.  Not catching your meaning (or pun) here.   We could probably
come up with more than one way to build it, but this was one of those, "Hey,
this would be hilarious to build!" type things just thrown together in about
2-3 minutes.

Sure.

It's cute, I just think the vertical stalk probably ought to be a bit more
delicate... perhaps an axle or tube instead of a 1x1. That's what I was
referring to.

I would like to see if any of you out there
in trainland could spare to sell (or donate) any of your unused 9 volt
connectors for the cause...Cause I will be building another bridge or two to
complement this one!

A pity, this used to be a seperately orderable item. Next time you're on the
phone to S@H, see if they still have them in stock...