 Trains / 15034
Re: Saturday NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 02:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:

I like these coaches they would look good with the new Santa Fe....

I agree... they do look good and would look good with that engine. However
they'd be tres unprototypical. To my knowledge ATSF NEVER ran anything red
with yellow trim.

Er, not that there's anything WRONG with being unprototypical, mind you.
Just trying to make sure the record's straight. I'm not a nitpicker, no, not me!