 Trains / 15035
Re: Saturday NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 03:20:56 GMT

Of course not...I've never known Larry to nitpick (I must remember to cross
fingers before typing stuff like that).

These coaches weren't designed to go with the Santa Fe, actually they were
build before the Santa Fe came out. But I do agree that they would look nice
behind such a engine though, even though they're not prototypical.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:

I like these coaches they would look good with the new Santa Fe....

I agree... they do look good and would look good with that engine. However
they'd be tres unprototypical. To my knowledge ATSF NEVER ran anything red
with yellow trim.

Er, not that there's anything WRONG with being unprototypical, mind you.
Just trying to make sure the record's straight. I'm not a nitpicker, no, not me!