 Trains / 15023
15022  |  15024
Subject:
Saturday NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:50:03 GMT

Here are a few pictures from the NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show:

Plus we had some LUGNET visitors, we were joined by Ed McGlynn(LUCNY) from
New York and Jim Davis from Springfield, MO.

Some of the highlights:

Jim Davis' Rail Racer:

Lewis had a bit of trouble driving the General:

Scott's nice waterfall addition to our bridge section:

My new trackside factory (modeled after a little run down factory I saw on
my trip up from Jacksonville last week):

Some new MOC coach cars:

More to come tommorow.

jt

James J. Trobaugh