 Trains / Train Organizations / MSLTC / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
First round pics from Fordyce Cottonbelt show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 04:55:18 GMT

Until we can get our website finished, here are some early pics and a video
from the Fordyce, Arkansas Cottonbelt show held on April 27th.

What'ya think?........

-Rob

BTW - Thats the last time anyone will ever see THAT MOC liftbridge.  It will
be disassembled this week in preparation of a newer, bigger, better bridge...